[Can Chuanbei powder be brewed directly]_action_effect
Chuanbei powder can be directly washed with water, mainly because the nutritional value of Chuanbei powder can directly dissolve water after flushing. At this time, we can drink Chuanbei water to moisturize the lungs and relieve cough, which is very beneficial for clearing heat and reducing phlegm., Especially the wind-heat cough, but we should pay attention to Chuanbei powder can not be excessive, otherwise it will cause gastrointestinal abnormalities and cause abdominal pain, so we must understand the medicinal value of Chuanbei powder flushing and drinking.
Can Chuanbei powder be washed with water?
Chuanbei is sweet, cool, and has the effects of moistening lungs, relieving cough, clearing heat and reducing phlegm. It can be used to treat a variety of cough symptoms such as wind-heat cough, dry-heat cough, and lung-fire cough. Its medicinal ingredients are easier to be absorbed by the human body.In addition to stew, it is also possible to directly drink water with Chuanbei powder.
This method is relatively simple and convenient, but it will be more difficult to taste.
How many grams of Chuanbei powder to eat at a time 2 3-9 grams.
The medicinal amount of Chuanbei is generally 3-9 grams, and the amount of Chuanbei powder is the same. For slightly cough symptoms, it is generally enough to take about 3 grams at a time. Although Chuanbei powder has no obvious side effectsHowever, because of its cold medicine, it can cause certain irritation to the stomach and intestines. If you take too much, it may cause gastrointestinal upset.
How to eat Chuanbei powder In addition to drinking water directly, there are many other ways to take it. Here are two common ways to take it.
Chuanbei powder stewed Sydney materials: Chuanbei powder 3 grams, 1 Sydney, moderate sugar.
Practice: 1. Wash and cut Sydney.
2. Put the cut Sydney into the pot, and add some water for 10 minutes.
3. Add Chuanbei powder and stir well, soak for about 5 minutes.
4. Add rock sugar and bring to a boil over high heat.
5. Turn to low heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
6. Pour out and serve after cooling down a little.
Chuanbei powder porridge ingredients: 10 grams of Chuanbei powder, 100 grams of millet, moderate sugar.
Method: 1. Wash the millet, put it into the pot with Chuanbei powder.
2. Add about 800 ml of water and boil over high heat.
3, then change to low heat until the porridge is cooked.
4. Finally, season with rock sugar.
When eating Chuanbei powder, you should pay attention to some1. It is not recommended to eat it for a long time because Chuanbei powder is cold in nature. Generally, it is not recommended to take it for a long time.Stop taking Chuanbei powder.
2. People with cold and cold should not eat Chuanbei powder, which is sweet and cool. It is suitable for the treatment of hot cough, such as: wind-heat cough, hot and dry cough, lung fire cough, etc. Taking cold-chuan cough powder can not relieve the symptoms, and may causeAggravate discomfort such as cough.
3. People with Deficiency of Spleen and Stomach should not eat the medicinal sweetness of Chuanbei powder, which has a certain stimulating effect on the stomach and intestines, while those with Deficiency of Spleen and Stomach are more sensitive to the stimulation of cold air, which may causeStools are thin, indigestion and pale look worse.